When you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
All data relating to a device at a given time is collected via Cookies, and in particular:
- The identification and content of a cookie file stored by us, our subcontractors, our partners or third-party social network publishers in your device;
- The IP address of the device;- Your mobile identifiers used for advertising;
- The date, time and duration of a device's connection to an element of the service;
- The language of the browser software used by the device.
- The Internet address of the page from which the terminal accesses the Service
- The type of operating system of the device.
- The type and version of the browser software used by the Device;
- The characteristics of the content consulted or shared.
- Any information on transactions carried out or initiated
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
We collect and process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To respond to your requests for information and/or comments;
- To provide you with technical support and maintenance to ensure the proper functioning and security of our Site
- To improve the functionality and quality of your browsing on our Site by conducting tests, research, analysis, studies and surveys;
- To manage applications for recruitment purposes via our Site;
- To offer you relevant content, adapted and personalized to your interests and your geographical location;
- In order to carry out commercial prospecting operations;
- In order to send you our modifications, updates or any other news related to our Site;
- To invite you to events that we organize, alone or in partnership;
- To invite you to participate in our customer satisfaction surveys, advertising contests and various promotions;
- To determine the impact of our promotional activities and to evaluate our marketing performance, surveys and other investigations, by identifying the trends of use of our Site;
- To comply with legal obligations to which we are subject;
- To anticipate and resolve potential disputes;
- To perform and enforce all of our contracts.
ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect and process your Personal Data in compliance with the Regulations, and only on the following legal basis(s):
- Where necessary for the performance of a contract with you;
- Where it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation
- Where you have expressly consented to the processing of your Personal Data
- Where it is necessary in order to protect our legitimate interests
- Where it is necessary for the purposes of a public interest
WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Personal Data of our Users are strictly confidential and intended exclusively for AQUERONE: The Data collected are intended for us in our capacity as data controller.
Unless required by law, accounting or judicial order, we will not disclose, rent, transfer or transmit in any way your Personal Data to third parties other than the payment service provider listed in our general conditions
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your Personal Information is kept only for the period of time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes set out in this Policy, in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
After this period, your Personal Data will be deleted.
We may occasionally modify this Policy to comply with regulatory, legal, editorial or technical developments.
When we do so, we will change the "last updated" date and indicate the date the changes were made.
Where necessary, we will inform you and/or seek your consent.